Tuesday 5 September 2017

Passion for Promarkers new challenge

Where did the summer go? - such a cliche, but so true!
At least when the weather's not so good I don't feel so bad about shutting myself in my craft room!
|This fortnight at PFP we would like to see your projects that are work- related for our 'All In a Day's Work' challenge.
The DT were allowed a digi image from our sponsor Sasayaki and this is 'Library Girl'

As I made a panel/divider card, I'm afraid my post is a bit photo heavy!
Front:

Inside:

Love this quote!

The cute papers are from CraftsUPrint
Mini book made from foam, jump rings & paper after watching a great Youtube video
Mini magnifying glass - Ebay
Flowers from stash

Challenges:

'Use a stamp or digi image' - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your card Nat! The bookshelf 'feet' on your base card are just wonderful, your mini notebook is fantastic, and your papers are perfect! Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x